i hate it when adults assume i’m on the internet all the time by choice. if i had enough money to travel around and etc, do you think i would be withering away my youth behind a computer screen you useless paperclip.
I dont think i have ever heard the term useless paperclip used as an insult before.
clearly you never tried to write a word document in the 90s
a paranormal mockumentary show in the style of the office/parks and rec
revolving around the lives of employees at a hokey haunted mansion tourist trap that turn out to be actually hella haunted but most of its spirits are either benevolent or ineffectively malevolent
10/10 WOULD WATCH
Sam Pepper can go suck a fuck. How about instead of a ‘Reveal’ where you bullshit your way trying to make people think you’re a good person really, you just fucking apologize for fucking up and sexually harassing people.
one of the worst things about becoming educated on social issues is when people are like ‘you used to have a sense of humor’
no i used to have internalized prejudices which i’ve worked really hard to overcome and i realize now that your jokes are shittyAlways reblog this because becoming more socially aware makes you dislike a lot of people
inbox me a fairy tale
- Snow White: Do you consider yourself pretty?
- Sleeping Beauty: How many hours do you sleep each night?
- Cinderella: Do you have a curfew?
- Rapunzel: Do you like being outside?
- Little Red Riding Hood: Do you trust strangers easily?
- The Wolf and the seven little Goats: Are you easily fooled?
- The Seven Ravens: Do you have any siblings? How is your relationship to them?
- Beauty and the Beast: What makes a person beautiful in your eyes?
- The Little Mermaid: What sacrifice would you bring for love?
- The Frog Prince: What do you find disgusting?
- Jack and the Beanstalk: What plants are in your room?
- Puss in Boots: Do you have a pet? Do you want one?
- Rumpelstiltskin: What is the meaning of your url?
- Bluebeard: Name one character flaw!
- Pinocchio: What is your greatest wish?
- Peter Pan: What is your (mental) age?
- The Star Money: What is your most prized possession?
- Golden Mary and Pitch Mary: Are you more of a lazy person or do you work hard?
- The Snow Queen: Who is your best friend and what would you do for them?
- Godfather Death: What qualities do you think make a good parent?
- The Twelve Dancing Princesses: Do you like to go on parties?
- The Emperor's New Clothes: Do you care much about your clothes?
- The Valiant Little Tailor: Do you think of yourself as brave?
- The Princess and the Pea: Are you a squeamish person?